Localização: Lisboa - Oeiras
Efacec is the largest Portuguese industrial company in the electric and electro-mechanical sector, developing hi-tech products, solutions and systems that are part of the daily lives of millions of people worldwide
As a key member of the Cross Operations Team, we’re looking for a Project Manager with 3 to 5 years of experience, to manage a hydroelectric power plant projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
-Execute a detailed project plan and schedule, by defining techniques and systems to track progress and project execution performance;
- Partner with the client and other members of the account team to ensure projects with clients run on time, on budget and with excellent quality;
- Develop and perform risk management to minimize project risks and determine appropriate recommendations and problem-solving tactics, based on KPIs and budget;
- Thoroughly understand the client’s needs, the design and objectives of the initiative. Articulate and transfer this knowledge both internally and externally as needed. Manage broad and deep client work where multiple lines of business are involved;
-Serve as primary communication point for internal and external constituents regarding status of projects and resource requirements;
- Provide direction to program delivery team and partners with other stakeholders to execute contract deliverables, which includes: large numbers of engagements; multi-phase, multi-cohort program delivery; high level of client interaction; complex pricing; multiple cultures; conducted in multiple locations; partnering with external vendors; requiring several ways of delivery;
- Create, maintain and monitor all phases of the project plan, budget, deliverables, and time frame;
- Supervise preparation of project reports for management, client, or others;
- Identify new opportunities (programs, products, services, etc.) with new and existing clients.
MSc or BSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanics or Industrial Management;
Knowledge of hydroelectric power plants;
Good project and resources management skills;
Knowledge of financial analysis
Proficiency in English and French;
Ability to work under strict schedules and circumstances;
Team player with a clear focus of taking the performance of the team to the next level;
Availability to travel abroad.
Every day you will be working on energy, environment and transportation solutions that improve people's lives around the world, integrating different skills and more innovative solutions.
Join an organization committed to creating a more sustainable world that values ongoing learning and development.